FDA expects that all data be reliable and accurate (see the “Background” section). CGMP regulations and guidance allow for flexible and risk-based strategies to prevent and detect data integrity issues. Firms should implement meaningful and effective strategies to manage their data integrity risks based on their process understanding and knowledge management of technologies and business models.
- In-company BOAS PRÁTICAS DE DISTRIBUIÇÃO: Soluções à medida da sua empresa
- 12ª Edição a formação BOAS PRÁTICAS de DISTRIBUIÇÃO, 14 e 15 de julho
- Prospective dialogue between developers and regulators makes for better evidence generation
- O sector não pára e nós também não!
- What is the state of play of the implementation of EUDAMED?
- EMA calls for high-quality observational research in context of COVID-19
- Questions and Answers document regarding the Implementation of the new Manufacturer Incident Report (MIR) Form
- EUROPEAN COMMISSION Safety reporting in clinical investigations of medical devices under the Regulation (EU) 2017/745