An industry survey conducted by KPMG and the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) found little familiarity with the European Union’s new Medical Device Regulation and its requirements that take full effect in May 2020.
- Novas formações 2020
- In-company BOAS PRÁTICAS DE DISTRIBUIÇÃO: Soluções à medida da sua empresa
- 12ª Edição a formação BOAS PRÁTICAS de DISTRIBUIÇÃO, 14 e 15 de julho
- Prospective dialogue between developers and regulators makes for better evidence generation
- O sector não pára e nós também não!
- What is the state of play of the implementation of EUDAMED?
- EMA calls for high-quality observational research in context of COVID-19
- Questions and Answers document regarding the Implementation of the new Manufacturer Incident Report (MIR) Form