An industry survey conducted by KPMG and the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) found little familiarity with the European Union’s new Medical Device Regulation and its requirements that take full effect in May 2020.
- MDCG 2021-1 Rev.1 Guidance on harmonised administrative practices and alternative technical solutions until EUDAMED is fully functional
- VAGAS ESGOTADAS para a formação PROMOTIONAL REVIEW
- MDCG 2021-6 Questions & Answers regarding Clinical Investigations
- Clinical Trials Information System reaches major milestone towards go-live and application of the Clinical Trial Regulation
- NOTES OF GUIDANCE FOR THE TESTING OF COSMETIC INGREDIENTS AND THEIR SAFETY EVALUATION.
- MDR/IVDR: Commission adopts new standardization request
- Relatórios de avaliação para efeitos de financiamento público agora disponíveis na Infomed
- Publicadas as Regras, requisitos e procedimentos para o licenciamento das atividades relacionadas com a planta da canábis para fins medicinais