These training materials seek to further improve understanding of signal management within the European medicines regulatory network and develop best practice in signal management.
The course gives an overview of best practice in signal management.
Main topics discussed
- Five steps in signal management: detection, prioritisation, validation, confirmation and assessment.
- Most relevant sources of information used in signal management
- Reports of special interest
- Signal management: e-learning course
- SCOPE training: Signal Management Best Practice Guide (PDF/1.57 MB)