The European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the European Commission have published additional information material on biosimilar medicines, as part of their ongoing collaboration to improve understanding of biosimilars across the European Union (EU). A biosimilar is biological medicine that is highly similar in all essential aspects to a ‘reference’ biological medicine already authorised.
- Applying in parallel with an EU marketing authorisation application
- Notified bodies’ audits performed in the context of quality management system assessment
- FORMAÇÕES 2021 : CREDITAÇÕES PELA ORDEM DOS FARMACÊUTICOS.
- Calendário de formações 2021
- IMPLEMENTATION ROLLING PLAN Regulation (EU) 2017/745 and Regulation (EU) 2017/746. Update dec 2020
- Register medical devices to place on the market
- 14ª Edição da formação sobre as BPD: “Uma revisão abrangente da temática ,que combina a legislação com casos práticos”
- Joint strategy sets direction for EMA and EU medicines regulatory agencies to 2025