The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or Agency) is announcing the availability of a final guidance for industry entitled “Q7 Good Manufacturing Practice Guidance for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients: Questions and Answers.”The ICH guidance Q7 Good Manufacturing Practice Guidance for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients is intended to provide guidance regarding good manufacturing practice (GMP) for the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) under an appropriate system for managing quality. It is also intended to help ensure that APIs meet the quality and purity characteristics that they purport, or are represented, to possess. Since the ICH Q7 Guidance was finalized, experience with implementing the guidance worldwide has given rise to requests for clarification of uncertainties due to the interpretation of certain sections. This question and answer (Q&A) document is intended to respond to those requests. More information is available on the FDA’s website.
News & Trends
- GDP Nível 2 : Mais uma edição marcada pelo sucesso em termos de utilidade e relevancia para os formandos
- CAPAS 2024 : “Exemplos excelentes e significativos vs legislação e teoria. Bem explicados!
- Novos catálogos eletrónicos HMA-EMA de fontes de dados do mundo real e estudos
- Medical devices: Council endorses new measures to help prevent shortages
- Charging for Investigational Drugs Under an IND: Questions and Answers
- FDA final rule to amend the device current good manufacturing practice requirements to harmonize and modernize the regulation
- EUDAMED user guide Economic Operators – Actor module
- Portaria n.º 51/2024, de 15 de fevereiro : Regras de formatação das informações obrigatórias sobre o preços dos medicamentos