The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or Agency) is announcing the availability of a final guidance for industry entitled “Q7 Good Manufacturing Practice Guidance for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients: Questions and Answers.”The ICH guidance Q7 Good Manufacturing Practice Guidance for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients is intended to provide guidance regarding good manufacturing practice (GMP) for the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) under an appropriate system for managing quality. It is also intended to help ensure that APIs meet the quality and purity characteristics that they purport, or are represented, to possess. Since the ICH Q7 Guidance was finalized, experience with implementing the guidance worldwide has given rise to requests for clarification of uncertainties due to the interpretation of certain sections. This question and answer (Q&A) document is intended to respond to those requests. More information is available on the FDA’s website.
- EMA new guidelines on veterinary pharmacovigilance
- Veterinary product information templates
- MDCG 2021-19 Guidance note integration of the UDI within an organisation’s quality management system
- The FDA finalized its guidance on the form and content requirements for unique device identifiers (UDI)
- 4th Edition of the ISO 15223-1:2021 Medical devices — Symbols to be used with information to be supplied by the manufacturer — Part 1: General requirements
- Fichas informativas com informação básica para todos os stakeholders sobre os novos Regulamentos dos Dispositivos Médicos e Dispositivos Médicos para o diagnóstico in vitro
- EXPAMED CECP (Opinion in the context of Cllinical Evaluation Consultation Procedure).
- EMA has published version 2.1 of the Implementation Guide for the ISO IDMP standards