The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or Agency) is announcing the availability of a final guidance for industry entitled “Q7 Good Manufacturing Practice Guidance for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients: Questions and Answers.”The ICH guidance Q7 Good Manufacturing Practice Guidance for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients is intended to provide guidance regarding good manufacturing practice (GMP) for the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) under an appropriate system for managing quality. It is also intended to help ensure that APIs meet the quality and purity characteristics that they purport, or are represented, to possess. Since the ICH Q7 Guidance was finalized, experience with implementing the guidance worldwide has given rise to requests for clarification of uncertainties due to the interpretation of certain sections. This question and answer (Q&A) document is intended to respond to those requests. More information is available on the FDA’s website.
- MDCG 2021-1 Rev.1 Guidance on harmonised administrative practices and alternative technical solutions until EUDAMED is fully functional
- VAGAS ESGOTADAS para a formação PROMOTIONAL REVIEW
- MDCG 2021-6 Questions & Answers regarding Clinical Investigations
- Clinical Trials Information System reaches major milestone towards go-live and application of the Clinical Trial Regulation
- NOTES OF GUIDANCE FOR THE TESTING OF COSMETIC INGREDIENTS AND THEIR SAFETY EVALUATION.
- MDR/IVDR: Commission adopts new standardization request
- Relatórios de avaliação para efeitos de financiamento público agora disponíveis na Infomed
- Publicadas as Regras, requisitos e procedimentos para o licenciamento das atividades relacionadas com a planta da canábis para fins medicinais