The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or Agency) is announcing the availability of a final guidance for industry entitled “Q7 Good Manufacturing Practice Guidance for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients: Questions and Answers.”The ICH guidance Q7 Good Manufacturing Practice Guidance for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients is intended to provide guidance regarding good manufacturing practice (GMP) for the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) under an appropriate system for managing quality. It is also intended to help ensure that APIs meet the quality and purity characteristics that they purport, or are represented, to possess. Since the ICH Q7 Guidance was finalized, experience with implementing the guidance worldwide has given rise to requests for clarification of uncertainties due to the interpretation of certain sections. This question and answer (Q&A) document is intended to respond to those requests. More information is available on the FDA’s website.
- Amending Regulations (EU) 2017/745 and (EU) 2017/746 as regards the transitional provisions for certain medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical devices
- Gestão de Risco no âmbito das Boas Práticas de Distribuição : “Formação muito bem conseguida com aplicabilidade prática”
- EVALUATION GUIDE FOR GMP REGULATORY COMPLIANCE PROGRAMME : Audit Checklist
- MDCG 2023-3: Questions and Answers on vigilance terms and concepts as outlined in the Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices
- Ongoing guidance development and deliverables of MDCG Subgroups – March 2023*
- Artificial Intelligence in Drug Manufacturing.
- Guideline on computerised systems and electronic data in clinical trials
- PROMOTIONAL REVIEW de DISPOSITIVOS MÉDICOS : “Sem dúvida um evento enriquecedor”