The ICH guidance Q7 Good Manufacturing Practice Guidance for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients is intended to provide guidance regarding good manufacturing practice (GMP) for the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) under an appropriate system for managing quality. It is also intended to help ensure that APIs meet the quality and purity characteristics that they purport, or are represented, to possess.
- MDCG 2021-1 Rev.1 Guidance on harmonised administrative practices and alternative technical solutions until EUDAMED is fully functional
- VAGAS ESGOTADAS para a formação PROMOTIONAL REVIEW
- MDCG 2021-6 Questions & Answers regarding Clinical Investigations
- Clinical Trials Information System reaches major milestone towards go-live and application of the Clinical Trial Regulation
- NOTES OF GUIDANCE FOR THE TESTING OF COSMETIC INGREDIENTS AND THEIR SAFETY EVALUATION.
- MDR/IVDR: Commission adopts new standardization request
- Relatórios de avaliação para efeitos de financiamento público agora disponíveis na Infomed
- Publicadas as Regras, requisitos e procedimentos para o licenciamento das atividades relacionadas com a planta da canábis para fins medicinais