The ICH guidance Q7 Good Manufacturing Practice Guidance for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients is intended to provide guidance regarding good manufacturing practice (GMP) for the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) under an appropriate system for managing quality. It is also intended to help ensure that APIs meet the quality and purity characteristics that they purport, or are represented, to possess.
News & Trends
- The ICH Q3C(R9) Guideline reaches Step 4 of the ICH Process
- GDP Nível 2 : Mais uma edição marcada pelo sucesso em termos de utilidade e relevancia para os formandos
- CAPAS 2024 : “Exemplos excelentes e significativos vs legislação e teoria. Bem explicados!
- Novos catálogos eletrónicos HMA-EMA de fontes de dados do mundo real e estudos
- Medical devices: Council endorses new measures to help prevent shortages
- Charging for Investigational Drugs Under an IND: Questions and Answers
- FDA final rule to amend the device current good manufacturing practice requirements to harmonize and modernize the regulation
- EUDAMED user guide Economic Operators – Actor module