The Quality Overall Summary (QOS) is an element of a drug marketing application that provides a substantially condensed summary of the quality-related data provided in the submission. Regulators can use the QOS to more effectively assess applications and more rapidly comprehend the quality information in the context of patient risk, including the proposed control strategy and any other planned steps to mitigate that risk. Patients benefit from the greater assessment efficiency by having improved access to drugs that are designed and manufactured to consistently and safely fulfill claims in the label.
- Framework for the Use of Digital Health Technologies in Drug and Biological Product Development
- Advancing regulatory science in the EU – mid-point report published
- Amending Regulations (EU) 2017/745 and (EU) 2017/746 as regards the transitional provisions for certain medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical devices
- Gestão de Risco no âmbito das Boas Práticas de Distribuição : “Formação muito bem conseguida com aplicabilidade prática”
- EVALUATION GUIDE FOR GMP REGULATORY COMPLIANCE PROGRAMME : Audit Checklist
- MDCG 2023-3: Questions and Answers on vigilance terms and concepts as outlined in the Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices
- Ongoing guidance development and deliverables of MDCG Subgroups – March 2023*
- Artificial Intelligence in Drug Manufacturing.