The Quality Overall Summary (QOS) is an element of a drug marketing application that provides a substantially condensed summary of the quality-related data provided in the submission. Regulators can use the QOS to more effectively assess applications and more rapidly comprehend the quality information in the context of patient risk, including the proposed control strategy and any other planned steps to mitigate that risk. Patients benefit from the greater assessment efficiency by having improved access to drugs that are designed and manufactured to consistently and safely fulfill claims in the label.
- In-company BOAS PRÁTICAS DE DISTRIBUIÇÃO: Soluções à medida da sua empresa
- 12ª Edição a formação BOAS PRÁTICAS de DISTRIBUIÇÃO, 14 e 15 de julho
- Prospective dialogue between developers and regulators makes for better evidence generation
- O sector não pára e nós também não!
- What is the state of play of the implementation of EUDAMED?
- EMA calls for high-quality observational research in context of COVID-19
- Questions and Answers document regarding the Implementation of the new Manufacturer Incident Report (MIR) Form
- EUROPEAN COMMISSION Safety reporting in clinical investigations of medical devices under the Regulation (EU) 2017/745