The Quality Overall Summary (QOS) is an element of a drug marketing application that provides a substantially condensed summary of the quality-related data provided in the submission. Regulators can use the QOS to more effectively assess applications and more rapidly comprehend the quality information in the context of patient risk, including the proposed control strategy and any other planned steps to mitigate that risk. Patients benefit from the greater assessment efficiency by having improved access to drugs that are designed and manufactured to consistently and safely fulfill claims in the label.
- Manual on borderline and classification for medical devices under Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices and Regulation (EU) 2017/746 on in vitro diagnostic medical devices
- Transição de ensaios clínicos para o Regulamento Europeu (complemento à Circular Informativa N.º 088/CD/100.20.200 de 04/09/2023)
- Cybersecurity in Medical Devices: Quality System Considerations and Content of Premarket Submissions
- Q&A ON TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS FOR PRODUCTS WITHOUT AN INTENDED MEDICAL PURPOSE COVERED BY ANNEX XVI OF THE MDR.
- European Commission Newsletter on medical devices | September 2023
- Good clinical practice (GCP) inspection procedures : ANNEX III TO PROCEDURE FOR CONDUCTING GCP INSPECTIONS REQUESTED BY THE CHMP: COMPUTER SYSTEMS
- EUDAMED Release notes Production v 2.12 September 2023.
- Regulatory Considerations for Prescription Drug Use-Related Software SEPTEMBER 2023