The purpose of this IMDRF guidance is to harmonize the documentation and procedures that are 60 used to assess whether a medical device conforms to the regulations that apply in each jurisdiction. The worldwide adoption of fundamental design and manufacturing requirements for medical devices that, when met, provide assurance the device is safe and performs as intended, offers significant benefits to the manufacturer, user, patient or consumer, and to Regulatory Authorities. Eliminating differences between jurisdictions decreases the cost of gaining regulatory compliance and allows patients earlier access to new technologies and treatments.
- Demonstrating Substantial Evidence of Effectiveness Based on One Adequate and Well-Controlled Clinical Investigation and Confirmatory Evidence
- FDA DRAFT GUIDANCE Electronic Submission Template for Medical Device De Novo Requests
- Manual on borderline and classification for medical devices under Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices and Regulation (EU) 2017/746 on in vitro diagnostic medical devices
- Transição de ensaios clínicos para o Regulamento Europeu (complemento à Circular Informativa N.º 088/CD/100.20.200 de 04/09/2023)
- Cybersecurity in Medical Devices: Quality System Considerations and Content of Premarket Submissions
- Q&A ON TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS FOR PRODUCTS WITHOUT AN INTENDED MEDICAL PURPOSE COVERED BY ANNEX XVI OF THE MDR.
- European Commission Newsletter on medical devices | September 2023
- Good clinical practice (GCP) inspection procedures : ANNEX III TO PROCEDURE FOR CONDUCTING GCP INSPECTIONS REQUESTED BY THE CHMP: COMPUTER SYSTEMS