Compliance with good manufacturing practice (“GMP”) is mandatory for all medicinal products that have been granted a marketing authorisation. Likewise, the manufacture of investigational medicinal products must be in accordance with GMP. Advanced therapy medicinal products that are administered to patients under Article 3(7) of Directive 2001/83/EC1 (so called “hospital exemption”) must be manufactured under equivalente quality standards to the manufacturing of advanced therapy medicinal products with a marketing authorisation.
- MDCG 2021-1 Rev.1 Guidance on harmonised administrative practices and alternative technical solutions until EUDAMED is fully functional
- VAGAS ESGOTADAS para a formação PROMOTIONAL REVIEW
- MDCG 2021-6 Questions & Answers regarding Clinical Investigations
- Clinical Trials Information System reaches major milestone towards go-live and application of the Clinical Trial Regulation
- NOTES OF GUIDANCE FOR THE TESTING OF COSMETIC INGREDIENTS AND THEIR SAFETY EVALUATION.
- MDR/IVDR: Commission adopts new standardization request
- Relatórios de avaliação para efeitos de financiamento público agora disponíveis na Infomed
- Publicadas as Regras, requisitos e procedimentos para o licenciamento das atividades relacionadas com a planta da canábis para fins medicinais