Compliance with good manufacturing practice (“GMP”) is mandatory for all medicinal products that have been granted a marketing authorisation. Likewise, the manufacture of investigational medicinal products must be in accordance with GMP. Advanced therapy medicinal products that are administered to patients under Article 3(7) of Directive 2001/83/EC1 (so called “hospital exemption”) must be manufactured under equivalente quality standards to the manufacturing of advanced therapy medicinal products with a marketing authorisation.
- Amending Regulations (EU) 2017/745 and (EU) 2017/746 as regards the transitional provisions for certain medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical devices
- Gestão de Risco no âmbito das Boas Práticas de Distribuição : “Formação muito bem conseguida com aplicabilidade prática”
- EVALUATION GUIDE FOR GMP REGULATORY COMPLIANCE PROGRAMME : Audit Checklist
- MDCG 2023-3: Questions and Answers on vigilance terms and concepts as outlined in the Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices
- Ongoing guidance development and deliverables of MDCG Subgroups – March 2023*
- Artificial Intelligence in Drug Manufacturing.
- Guideline on computerised systems and electronic data in clinical trials
- PROMOTIONAL REVIEW de DISPOSITIVOS MÉDICOS : “Sem dúvida um evento enriquecedor”