The purpose of this guidance is to identify the types of decision support software functionalities that: (1) do not meet the definition of a device as amended by the Cures Act; (2) may meet the definition of a device but for which FDA does not intend to enforce compliance with applicable requirements of the FD&C Act, including, but not limited to, premarket clearance and premarket approval requirements; and (3) FDA intends to focus its regulatory oversight on.
- Adapting COVID-19 vaccines to SARS-CoV-2 variants: guidance for vaccine manufacturers
- CLINICAL TRIALS REGULATION:(EU) Nr. 536/2014.
- EMA has published the EU IDMP Implementation Guide version 2.0
- Guideline on good pharmacovigilance practices (GVP) 4 Module XVI – Risk minimisation measures: selection of tools and 5 effectiveness indicators (Rev 3)
- EUDAMED NEWS: management of legacy devices.
- GUIDANCE ON THE MANAGEMENT OF CLINICAL TRIALS DURING THE COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) PANDEMIC vs 4 : KEY CHANGES
- GVP: EMA revised risk minimization module
- Veterinary Medicinal Products Regulation HIGHLIGHTS